Well the last 7-days have been nothing short of a great week for YellowPages.ca mobile.
– 1.8M downloads of its mobile applications
– 20% of business looks-up are coming from Mobile by the end of 2010
– launch of the Windows Mobile 7 Application, first local search application for Windows Mobile 7 (read press release)
– integration on one of Canada’s largest mobile news applications and mobile website, The Globe and Mail
– launch of AutoTrader.ca application for Blackberry (check out the Blackberry App World to download)
All in all, the momentum of YellowPages.ca is pretty impressive and is generating massive value for users and businesses a like.
In case you missed it, here is the screenshot of the Globe and Mail integration:
Download the Globe and Mail application from iTunes.
For the full list of mobile application provided by YellowPages.ca, check out YellowPages.ca Mobile.
In case you are wondering what the reach of Yellow Pages Group is on the web, check out my post from last week; Yellow Pages Group is Canada’s Largest Canadian Internet Company! Is It True? Yes, Here’s Why [Part 1]